EyeQuestion is a highly flexible software suite which covers your research process from data collection to online reporting. Although it can support different kind of surveys, it is especially developed for sensory and consumer research. Flexibility, integration and user friendliness are the main keywords when describing this software. Using the open standards of modern technologies, makes it easy to customise the visual and functional parts of EyeQuestion. Read more about features on this page.
Starting with EyeQuestion
- Fully based on web technology; test managers, test designer and respondents can access the system with a common Internet browser like the Internet Explorer and do not need special client-software.
- Software, data and reports are centrally stored on a server and computer with a network connection and proper access rights can use it without installing extra software.
- The use of customisable project templates results in the unique combination of an easy-to-use interface with the possibility to create complex questionnaires.
- Questionnaires can be based on standard templates like the 'profiling'-template or customised templates which can even integrate with other corporate databases.
Building a survey
- Questionnaires can be based on a basic set of customisable question types like 'line scale', 'pick any', 'category', 'ranking', 'time intensity', 'labeled magnitude' or 'matrix'.
- Possibility to have a library of question templates with customised questions, screens or sets of questions.
- Add custom question types. Special, custom question types can made in a short time notice.
- Validation of answers to force respondents to fill in a answer.
- Adding pictures, sound, movies and flash-presentations. Questionnaires can be made attractive and fun to use. An important issue when running tests with consumers.
- Use interactive information in your questions like the respondents name, product descriptions or product images.
- Use conditions to your questions to skip or show specific questions based on the response to other questions, the product name or the product group.
- Select attribute labels from your own attribute library.
Creating experimental designs
- EyeQuestion can generate experimental designs based on a library of default available or customised design patterns.
- Designs can be edited, customised and imported.
- Add product properties like descriptions, images or any other kind of product information. Use this information in screen conditions or show it in questions as a dynamic part of the question text.
Preview, deploy, allocate and run a survey
- Preview the complete survey and jump to specific questions or sections in the survey while previewing.
- Print questionnaires in different formats for different purposes like archiving, reviewing or paper based surveys.
- Run tests in a central location (CLT) with computerised booths, on paper or invite panelist by e-mail to run a test at home.
Export data en Generating reports
- Export data to different formats like SPSS, Senstools or Excel.
- These exports are expandable and it's easy to create exports to corporate tailor-made systems.
- Reports can be generated in different formats like MS Word, Excel or Powerpoint.
- Use standard report templates which use analysis like Descriptives, Anova with Posthoc, PCA or Topboxes.
- Have the possibility to create customised reports which can even integrate with external databases.
- Generate reports in your corporate layout.
- Create or buy customized analysis plug-ins based on the opensource statistical language R (www.r-project.org) and have your corporate specific analysis run in EyeOpeneR.